Lost At E Minor focuses on unearthing things that sit below the mainstream. We have an audience more than 1,500,000 unique readers each month and we have a trusted voice to report on the latest trends. [Read more about LAEM’s audience.]
If you ask us to review your product, and we’re interested in checking it out, we aim to provide great coverage but we have a few rules that we work by:
- We will value your product and take time to form our opinion on it and review it in the freshest possible way
- We won’t review a hotel, bar, city, car or experience without first having experienced it ourselves.
- We do not accept loan or review copies of products and won’t write up based on press releases.
Here are some sample product reviews from the site:
- * GADGET: x10 Mini Phone
- * PRODUCT: WeWood Watches
- * HOTEL: The Hatton Hotel
- * PRODUCT: MINGA socks
- * TRAVEL: The Byron at Byron
We use social media to react to nice or unusual things that happen to the team or that we experience (eg, ‘Wow, just got bumped to Business class with @Flying_Emirates!!). If we are impressed with your product or service, it’s likely we’ll want to let our audience know about this.
If you’d like to discuss further, or have a product you want us to look at, please get in touch with us and let us know about it.