Scenes from the Lost At E Minor Sydney party
We threw a Lost At E Minor party in the old Chocolate Factory in Haymarket, Sydney, on October 10 for no other reason than it just felt like the right time to do it. The star of the party was local artist James Jirat Patradoon, who decorated the interior of the venue with his brilliant fluoro posters and animated artworks. It was just stunning.
And he was joined by some handpicked Lost At E Minor favourites to provide the entertainment:
* DJs Jai Pyne (of The Paper Scissors fame); Chris from Aussie streetwear label Zanerobe; and the Extreme Gelati DJs
* Giant Stereoscopic Portraits by Sixty40, shot live and beamed onto one of the walls of the venue. Awesome
* Live haircuts by Sterling The Barber
* A Wall Ball International Competition
* Giveaways, giveaways, giveaways…
* And a surplus of food and drink thanks to our party supporters Chur Burger, Whittakers Chocolate, Sapporo, Bondi Rd, Milagro Tequilla, and Cake Wines
The night was expertly and enthusiastically planned by our friends Bonnie Law and Hollie Black, in partnership with our own Conversant Media ‘party planner’, Ben Urquhart (yup, that’s him as the lead image on this post, ladies).
The team at Sydney’s Paper House Productions were there on the night to capture the event in all it’s fluorescent glory. Here’s what creative director Tim Kindler had to say about filming the event: ‘When the guys at Lost At E Minor told us they were throwing their party, we knew it would be a visual feast, so we couldn’t wait to get our cameras across it. Projections, fluorescent art, live stereoscopic imaging, a wallball tournament, and of course, free booze!? What’s not to get excited about! Here’s a little slice of what went down …’
Now, we just need a year to recover for the next one. Check out all the action via this Party Gallery and if you missed it this time around, make sure you’re there for the next one.
This video was produced by Paper House Productions, with camera work by Kelvin Saik.