Be the first Australian same-sex couple to get married in New Zealand
The Star Observer and Tourism New Zealand have teamed up to host a contest to find the first Australian same-sex couple to be wed in New Zealand on the first day that same-sex marriages are legal in New Zealand. To enter to win a dream wedding, simply submit a photograph of you and your loved one and describe why you want to be married in New Zealand (in 25 words or less).
Winners will be announced in issue 1184 of the Star Observer on July 19th, 2013, and the winners will be married on August 19th, 2013. The winners will receive an incredible wedding prize package that includes:
1. ten return economy class air tickets from either Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide or Brisbane to New Zealand with Air New Zealand
2. Five (5) night’s accommodation including breakfast for the Wedding couple
3. Two (2) night’s accommodation for four (4) rooms for Wedding party or friends/family
4. Return Airport Transfers for up to 10 people
5. Wedding ceremony
6. Wedding reception for up to 20 people
Check out the Star Observer’s Facebook page for more information as well as photos and stories of inspiring couples, and help make history.