I’m originally from Wellington, New Zealand, so I know first hand what a happening little city it is, from the windswept hills that harbour (did I say harbour? Check Wellington’s out below) cool boutiques, cafes and restaurants, to the bustling downtown area. Thanks to our friends at Tourism Wellington, we are giving away a bunch of New Zealand-themed goodies to the best answers to this question: What are the first words you think of when you think of Wellington?
* Two bottles of 42 Below Vodka
* Two bottles of Marlborough wine
* Six blocks of Whittaker’s chocolate
Needless to say, entrants must be over the age of 18 and this one is for our Australian-based readers only. Entries close on March 26th.
TO ENTER: Leave a comment below this post with the first word/s that come to mind when you think of Wellington as well as the name of the Australian city you live in.
To get you started, here are a few events that we recommend in Wellington, New Zealand, this year:
* International Arts Festival (Feb 24 — March 18)
* Unveiled at Te Papa (now until Apr 22)
* Wellington Fashion week (18 Apr — Thu 26 Apr)